Friday, December 13, 2013

Caribbean Jerk perk chicken (Selena)

I had the best time of my life. A week ago, I took my private broom and flew to the Caribbean islands, and boy oh boy it was a rush. By the time I got there I was so hungry, I could eat a cow. Luckily, I saw a restaurant just on the broader of an airport. I flew over to them asked to talk to talk to the owner. I asked him what was their special and they Caribbean jerk perk chicken. It consisted of :

 1 red onion chopped

o   4 green onion tops, chopped

o   Salt and pepper

o   4 teaspoon ground ginger and nutmeg

o   I roasting chicken, cut in half

o   ½ cup lime juice

o   Scotch bonnet peppers

It was so hot and the chicken was a jerk. My mouth was on fire.  Apparently the chicken, onion, and lemon hitched a ride from the Old world to the New World and they were exhausted. Also, the salt hitched a ride to, so the jerk perk was too sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment